Backwater Valve Toronto Subsidy Program is the best solution for those property owners who experience Basement Flooding caused by Sewage Backup.
Different factors may contribute to Basement Flooding: ageing pipe systems, severe weather or deteriorating home foundations. Without a doubt, excess water destroys the construction and leads to inevitable costly repairs. [/lgc_column]
Fortunately, you can reduce the risk of Flooding in your Basement by isolating your property from the municipal sewer system. It is highly advisable to Install a Backwater Valve in your basement to Protect it from Sewage Backup.
The valve is typically set in a drainage system. Under normal conditions, this ‘one way control device’ allows waste water to go out of the sewage system. But in case of reversal flow, the tool closes automatically and protects your house from waste water.
How to apply for a Backwater Valve Toronto Subsidy Program?
Every year, thousands of households experience Flooding Problems resulted from sewerage and storm water. If you live in Toronto and the GTA, you have a great opportunity to apply for Backwater Valve Installation Rebate Program. This will allow you to Protect your Basement and Save Up to $3200.
Before you apply for a subsidy, you must do the following things:
- Pass inspection and obtain a permit;
- Hire a licensed plumbing or drain contractor;
- Complete the installation of flood protection devices;
- Pay for installation in full and obtain an invoice;
- Fill in the application form, attach all required documents;
- Make sure the application is properly dated and signed by the property owner/legal representative;
- Make sure that all submitted documents are originals (no photocopies);
- You must submit an application and supporting documents within a year after the installation.
Contact a Licensed Plumbing Company
Toronto Plumbing Group has a large experience in Plumbing Services. We value our customers and appreciate the trust of our clients.
If you want to Protect your Basement and save money, contact us today and get FREE consultation on Backwater Valve Installation Toronto Subsidy Program. Our experts will advise the most effective solutions for flood protection. We can provide you with all the required documents for a subsidy application.